2. Remove the strings and clean the frame
3. Inspect the frame for cracks, bumpers strip wear
4. Inspect the frame for grommet wear, splits and / replace were required
5. After cleaning and inspecting the frame cover any cracks / blemishes with a marker pen
(the same colour as the frame ).
6. String the racket to the customers requirements (and record on stringing database)
7. Record the Dynamic Tension using, Mini SST, Stringmeter or Racquet Tune (Which ever you prefer as long as you have a baseline)
8. Inspect the racket: would you be happy to play with this racket ?
9. Would you be happy to let this racket carry your name until the next restring?
That's my SOP's what is yours?