• In a special procedure 5 monofilament strands of high-tech-co-polyester are twisted and reciprocally linked
• The result is a textured surface for unparalled spin and grip
• This innovative string combines polyester's durability & nylon's excellent resilience as well as crisp touch
• Extreme durability (yes)
• No loss of tension (Loss of 1 DT after playing first day)
• No slipping (string does not move)
• Unique spin (Yes it produces spin )
• Arm-friendly and excellent shock absorption (no issues after 3:30 hrs singles play)
• Ultimate ball control (seems to have good ball control)
• Colour: white
Strung one of my Powerangle Centrics today and then went to play singles indoors! (first time this winter)
String tension was 53Ibs and a Dynamic Tension of DT 33 which is what I like.
String can kink when stringing so be very careful, As the string is rough be careful when feeding the crosses so as not to notch the mains.
It feels a little stiff when you start stringing but not a rough as Devil Spin.
So played 4 sets of singles: More power but not as much as I expected, Feel and control is good.
Feels a little on the harsh side (firmish)but after 3:30 hours no arm issues :-)
Can be very accurate on serve placement (I was hitting the lines well !)
Backhand slices just flue long sometimes but that could have be me not timing the ball well.
The balls were bouncing high so lots of topspin required to keep the ball in play which the string did produce.
The Dynamic tension after play was DT32 so a drop of 1 DT which equates to 3 Ibs tension drop.
The biggest point in it's favour is price for price it beats other co-polys !
Ok played 4 hours indoors this string is good but I prefer Pro's Pro Devil Spin the only reason is because as I have said before it feels more positive. So yes it is a good string but Devil Spin is still my "go to" string.