What impressed me :
1. Didn't have a "coil memory " so stringing with it was easy
2. The texture of the string is different to any other textured poly string "looks and feels" like a braided string
3. The colour is crystal (first one I have every seen!)
4. Feel, Power and Spin are very high and increase my "kick serve", my sliced backed (for those that have come up against my sliced backhand drop shot!) is even nastier! (yep! it is!) (They don't call me "Spinney Dave" for nothing!)
5. It's a fun string to Spin, Slice and Serve with. (you just stand and watch the reaction of the ball and the opponent, and then grin!)
What didn't impress me:
1. Nothing as yet!
I will update on the life of the string but so far I have played 12 hours with it (including 2 hrs with the ball machine, which equals about 1000 hits)
5 Feb 13 Update: I have now played another 5 hours of singles and the string is still good. The string is starting to move a little and it is starting to "notch" but other wise still ok!
15 Feb 13 Update: Played another 4 hours of singles and the string feels a little dead (no pop!) I will still use it and see how it goes! (about 22 hours play so far!)
18 Feb 13 Update: Played another 2 hrs of doubles and yep it is still playable, still getting the depth and spin and control (this is getting interesting!)
23/02/13 Update: Played 2 hrs of training, 2 hrs of Singles and another 2 hrs of doubles, Still going after 30 hrs of play and the string is very stable, predictable with depth and spin.
27/02/13 Update: Played another 3 hrs and it's time to cut it out, it has done 30 plus hours,I would say 16 hrs is the max time for this string but not bad for a poly!